Here are some manageable steps to prepare for your detox.
1. Detox your kitchen
-Only keep real foods, unless canned whole foods (artichokes, etc.)
-Get rid of sugar laden drinks and foods including anything sweetened with honey, molasses, agave, maple syrup and artificial sweeteners
-Get rid of anything with hydrogenated oils and processed foods
– Put out of reach anything with gluten or grains. These are not allowed during the detox. Also dairy products and beans.
2. Gather your supplies
– Groceries (more of than below)
– Ultra Detox Bath – epsom salts, baking soda, pure lavender oil
-Optional tools – Fitbit (or other activity tracker), smart scale, blood pressure monitor
3. Taper off caffeine, alcohol and sugar
4. Get into the right mindset to succeed
5. Measure yourself
-Weight, height, waist size, hip size, thigh circumference, blood pressure
Going grocery shopping is an important part of the detox. You want to make sure you have the tools to succeed. The detox shakes include a variety of nuts and seeds. The shopping list starts on page 257. Look thru the recipes and the super salad bar list to compile your list.